The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Let me tell you about my hate-hate relationship with dry cleaning. God forbid a tag say “Dry Clean Only” on a prospective article of clothing. It’s a deal breaker. The only time I’ll buy clothing that requires dry cleaning is when it’s for a wedding or a funeral — and even that’s questionable.
Why? Because it’s such a stinking hassle. I have to take it to the dry cleaner, I have to remember to pick it up, I have to pay to get it cleaned. It would take a lot — like a whole lot — for me to buy something that needs to be dry cleaned. It’s just not worth it to me, in terms of money and time (and effort, for that matter).
But if there was a way…a way that I could buy the clothes I actually want without having to spend a ton of money, time, and effort to clean them…well, that would be a game-changer.
The SWASH System just might change the game.
It’s an in-home 10-minute clothing care system. It dewrinkles, refreshes (by neutralizing odors and leaving clothes smelling clean), restores (by returning your clothes to the regular fit that’s lost after wear), and preserves clothes. That means no more excessive washing, drying, steaming, ironing (folks, I don’t even own an iron…don’t judge me!), and dry cleaning. No. More. Dry Cleaning.
The SWASH System is all about changing the way you live. And considering what it can save you, it’s going to be a wonderful change. The SWASH System:
- saves you time! Your clothing can look its best in as little as 10 minutes.
- saves you money! People who dry clean at least once a month spend roughly $758 a year. With SWASH, you can cut that bill in half.
- saves your clothes! The gentle SWASH System doesn’t wash away the color or cause pilling or fading, meaning your clothes will actually last longer!
The SWASH System is quick and easy to set up. Plug it into a standard wall outlet and you’re ready to clean your clothes. No water, pipes, plumbing, vents, or special hookups needed. It fits wherever you need it — in your bedroom, laundry room, or walk-in closet — and comes in two colors (shadow and linen) to fit with your decor. And it’s quiet!
The SWASH System features:
- An intuitive light system — a series of white, blue, and orange lights count down cycle lengths and completions, as well as signaling when an error has occurred.
- An adjustable hanger that expands and contracts, making it easy to hang items, regardless of the clothing’s type or size. The SWASH System includes an extra adjustable hanger so you can refresh two garments at once.
- Smoothing clips that allow you to experiment with your clothing to find the perfect amount of tension for maximum wrinkle release.
- An extra pocket smoother for use on dress shirts.
You can only get SWASH at Best Buy. With the purchase of any Whirlpool laundry pair, you will save $150 on the SWASH clothing care system through June 6. From June 7 through June 20, you will receive a $75 Best Buy Gift Card when you purchase a SWASH System.