Events of 2013: An Infographic

37 Flares Twitter 24 Facebook 0 Google+ 12 StumbleUpon 0 37 Flares ×
37 Flares Twitter 24 Facebook 0 Google+ 12 StumbleUpon 0 37 Flares ×

1. Michelle H. says

My grandson was born and I witnessed the birth. One of my kids graduated from high school. My youngest graduated from kindergarten earlier this year. That was a big deal for me.

2. Kris DeVoss says

Haha ….Love shopping online …If someone told me a year ago I would love online shopping …I would have said they were nuts …Now i’m addicted …lol!!!

3. Cynthia Cover says

I heard that there will be a new ending of Breaking Bad on the DVD’s that come out. He wakes up and he is the dad in Malcolm in the middle….it was all a bad dream!

4. Betty says

ditto -Miley is like other child stars, struggling to be taken seriously as she comes of age and no one is telling her no. Twerking was such a ‘not’ memorable part of the year.

Having all of the social media we don’t talk to one another anymore. We don’t send real birthday and Christmas cards. I only got one Christmas card this year and one birthday card. This makes me sad. I hate texting with a passion. I feel like if I am important enough to text then I should be important enough to call on the dadgum phone. Sometimes I despise social media. Ok I’ll get off of my soapbox lol.

6. Donna Murphy says

Nothing was really a game changer for me. All the hype about Miley though…..
    Seriously, do people not realize that this was simply someone who didn’t want to be a goody-goody all her life. Really, would you buy Hannah Montana singing “Wrecking Ball”???? She had to change her image to remain relevant in the music world. If that loses her a few fans, I’m sure that’s considered collateral damage. Personally I could do without seeing her swinging on a wrecking ball naked but I’m not a teenage boy either.