I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting sponsored by Publishers Clearing House. I received a product sample and promotional item as a thank you for participating on the Publisher’s Clearing House Win $5000 A Week Forever campaign.
You probably have heard of Publishers Clearing House. Come on, you’ve seen it on TV — the commercials where they pull up to someone’s house and ring their doorbell, balloons and big cardboard check in hand? Or perhaps you recall seeing the Publishers Clearing House envelopes arrive in the mail, with all the different offers and stickers and so on. Yes, I know what’s inside, because I find all the stickers and inserts and envelopes (and I’ve even taken advantage of a few of their offers) and I put them all together and send them in. Then I cross my fingers. But now Publishers Clearing House has a new prize — and they’re giving you a chance to win $5000 a week forever!
The Publishers Clearing House Forever Prize is pretty amazing…if you’re the lucky winner, you win $5000 a week forever — as in, $5000 a week, for the rest of your life. (I’m almost giddy over this prize!) But it doesn’t end there. After you receive $5000 a week for the rest of your life, a person you’ve chosen then receives $5000 a week for the rest of their life! It’s like (well, not really “like,” it IS) Publishers Clearing House is awarding your beneficiary with an inheritance!
And, the Forever Prize is guaranteed to be awarded this August! Last August, Publishers Clearing House awarded John Wyllie of White City, Oregon with $5000 a week forever!
Ahhh…what to do with that kind of money! I could certainly live, um, comfortably, shall we say, if I win $5000 a week forever. Just saying that phrase makes me swoon. Now what would I do if I win $5000 a week forever?
- For starters, we wouldn’t have to worry about paying our bills.
- I’d probably get a new(er) car.
- We’d be able to buy a house. Nothing ridiculous, just a nice little house for us. And our cat, Mortimer.
- Oh, oh, oh! I’d be able to get a German Shepherd! Indeedy!
- And, I’d likely take my kids and my niece shopping (nothing crazy), so they could get some new clothes and new shoes. That would be nice.
- I’d also like to get new furniture (because, heck, if you get a new house, it’s nice to get some new furniture for it!).
- As far as “splurging,” I’d have two (reasonable) things on my list: 1) Phillies season tickets and 2) a place to stay at the beach (Jersey shore, baby!) each summer for my family (that runs about $12,000 or so).
- But, for the most part, I’d be pretty reasonable with my spending, and I’d like to save/invest the majority of it, for our future expenses. I know only too well that with older age come great expenses that require even greater resources. So, it would be nice to have peace of mind for that period of our lives.
Then I have to pick an inheritor for the second installment of the Win $5000 A Week Forever…so I suppose I’d pick one of my children, since I have four. The hope would be, of course, that the child I pick would share it with his or her siblings (I’m not tipping any of them off, in case they’re reading this!) so that everyone is taken care of after I’m gone. That sounds eerie, but it’s the reality…so it’s nice to have a plan, and a security net.
Did you know (I did not!) that Publishers Clearing House was founded in 1953 by Harold and LuEsther Mertz? This leading multi-channel direct marketer of value-based merchandise, magazines, and promotional offers — as well as a leading provider of digital “play and win” entertainment — is headquartered in Port Washington, New York.
Publishers Clearing House (or PCH), famous for their “Prize Patrol” and the screaming winners they surprise, has awarded more than $240 million in prizes! Want to know more about Publishers Clearing House? Check them out and get even more chances to win by visiting them daily. The PCH online game network has more than — you’re not going to believe this — 10 million unique monthly visitors, with someone winning a prize roughly every 10 minutes!
So, what about you? What would you do if you win $5000 a week forever? And…who would you name to inherit your winnings?