Have you heard of Krill Oil? You should. You really, really should. Sure, you’ve probably heard about Omega 3 fatty acids and all the benefits they’re supposed to have. As you may or may not know, fish oil is the most common source of Omega 3 fatty acids. However, Krill Oil is 54 times more powerful than fish oil! So what’s the deal with this Krill Oil? Even more important, what are the Krill Oil benefits that make it so special?
Clinical data has shown that Everest Nutrition Krill Oil seems to possess numerous benefits and has the ability to lower your cholesterol, fight symptoms of PMS (where were you when I needed you?), combat inflammation (yay!), protect your heart, optimize your brain’s capabilities, fight aging and boost your overall health and well-being. It can also help you sleep better!
There are all sorts of Krill Oil benefits, to be honest. For starters, it tastes a whole lot better than fish oil. Like no fishy taste or aftertaste or burping. Blech. Krill Oil absorbs better than fish oil. And Everest Nutrition Krill Oil is a much more powerful antioxidant than fish oil. This Krill Oil is harvested from Antarctica and it is virtually free of pesticides, mercury, chemicals, and other toxins that you’ll often find with fish oil.
Here’s the bottom line: Krill Oil is far more effective than fish oil, plain and simple.
Let me tell you why I want — rather, need — these Krill Oil benefits in my life. I deal with a host of health issues (boy, that’s fun to say):
- Inflammation in multiple parts of my body. However, I cannot take anti-inflammatories (aka NSAIDs). So, what is my alternative? I don’t really have any. Other than Krill Oil.
- Brain aging. OK, this one is simply one I worry about…because both my grandmothers had Alzheimers. So, yes, I would prefer to keep my brain sharp and focused. What can do that? Krill Oil.
- High cholesterol. My cholesterol level isn’t so high that I need medication but it’s high. Sure, diet and exercise can help but guess what else can? Krill Oil.
- Skin aging. Yes, I tend to tan. I know, I know. Don’t judge me. But, Omega-3 fatty acids tend to help reduce the signs of aging as well as reduce the risk of skin cancer! Because Omega-3s reduce inflammation and bolstering of the skin, that means less burning and sun exposure damage. Talk about the cream of the crop when it comes to Krill Oil Benefits!
- Chronic pelvic pain. Omega-3 fatty acids work to reduce the risks of cramps, menopause symptoms, breast cancer, preeclampsia, and osteoporosis. Since Krill Oil is 54 times more powerful than fish oil, it would follow that the Krill Oil benefits would have an even better effect.
But Krill Oil offers even more benefits…it’s really an amazing product. Here’s what I know…for the last few weeks, I’ve been suffering from knee pain and inflammation. I have no idea what I did to it, mind you, but something is wrong with it and it hurts like, well, “the Dickens.” While I was taking my Krill Oil, though, I didn’t really notice anything wrong. I can’t swear it was the Krill Oil, but…well, it sure is odd..
You can purchase Krill Oil from Everest Nutrition.
So, the kind folks at Everest Nutrition have offered one of my readers a chance to win a month’s supply of Krill Oil to try out for themselves. Here’s the rules: This giveaway is open to U.S. residents and ends March 31 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Just enter via the Rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I was not compensated for writing this post. Everest Nutrition provided a sample for review. My opinions are 100% honest and 100% mine.