I was curious to see what my top 12 posts were over the last year and, when I checked, I was definitely surprised. See what you think. (These are the Top 12 Posts, excluding giveaways — a few of those were mega hits this year!)
12. You want quotes? Here you go! A tattoo post featuring, obviously, quotes.
11. Jersey Shore: This is What a Train Wreck Looks Like. I was a tad surprised to see this made the list until I realized that this was the post about the episode when Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino exposed his penis while on the rooftop of the Seaside Heights shore house. Ah. I understand now. Wait. Oh well. Whatever.
10. A Few Friday the 13th Tattoo Ideas. Interesting. This is the second tattoo post to make the list.
9. I May Become a Germophobe (MRSA can have that Effect). So, apparently, people enjoy reading about what a spaz I am. Or they just like looking at pictures like this:
8. Meet Mariann from Brooklyn. Mariann from Brooklyn is a member of Howard Stern’s Wack Pack. Need I say more?
7. Jerry Sandusky: Penn State and the Second Mile. This one didn’t surprise me so much, as it was a rather in-depth article about the Sandusky scandal. That was big news in 2012, as Jerry Sandusky was put on trial, found guilty, and sent to prison for the rest of his life.
6. Only cause it’s your birthday. This was a rare cartoon that I posted — in fact, it might be the ONLY cartoon I’ve ever posted n my blog. Hmmm.
5. Close lid, pleaze. Super cute kitty picture. Couldn’t resist.
4. Dude, chill. Another super cute picture, featuring a dog this time. Love it.
3. Yoga or Alcohol, you decide. A humor post that clearly was a big hit this year.
2. The Power of Words. This was a rare video post…but I love it. I find it quite moving. Apparently, a lot of my readers did, too!
1. Nature’s Sleep, I love you. My #1 post of the year was a review for my new mattress. Go figure!