If you’re looking for an easy holiday appetizer that your guests will go nuts over, look no further. This is one of the quickest and most delicious appetizers ever. Like ever ever.
This easy holiday appetizer needs all of three ingredients, requires about 5 minutes of prep time (not kidding!), and your guests won’t be able to get enough. In fact, depending on how many people you’re treating to this de-lish appetizer, you can double the ingredients and it comes out perfect.
Without further adieu, here is my recipe for an easy holiday appetizer that is our favorite, hands-down!
Easy Peasy Super Duper Pepperoni Dip
- 1 package cream cheese (or neufchatel cheese, if you’d like to cut the calories and fat)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (you can also use the lower-fat version)
- 3 to 4 oz. pepperoni slices (about half of the package shown in the picture) — you could probably use turkey pepperoni, but I haven’t, so I can’t attest to how it affects this recipe
- Microwave cream cheese for 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave for additional 30 seconds. Stir until creamy.
- While the cream cheese is in the microwave, cut the pepperoni slices into quarters, as such. Of course, if you prefer smaller pieces (or larger ones), you can change that to your preference.
- Once the cream cheese is ready, dump the soup right on top, as well as the pepperoni pieces and stir well. Really well, so that the ingredients are evenly combined, like this:
- Now you’re ready to pop this sucker in the oven (after covering it with foil), that is preheated to 350 degrees.
- After about a half hour in the oven (as you can tell, I play things loosey-goosey), your incredibly yummy Pepperoni Dip will look like this…
- Mmm. De-lish! Easy now, because this sucker is hot — real hot. You’ll want to carefully stir this so that your Pepperoni Dip is delightfully smooth and creamy and ready for eating! I serve it with sliced baguette, but if your preference is crackers, that’s fine, too. It works, no matter what you put it on. Trust me.
No, this is not a low-fat recipe. It is as rich and decadent as it is delicious. And, it is the perfect easy holiday appetizer to put out for family and friends while watching football, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, or waiting for your holiday feast to make it to the table.
This Pepperoni Dip recipe is perfect for a handful of people, but not a huge crowd. In that case, I’d either make two (which I like to do, so when everyone’s bummed that the Pepperoni Dip is gone, voila! Here comes a fresh batch!) or double the ingredients and make one big batch.
How’s that for an easy holiday appetizer? Easy, quick, and yummy…couldn’t ask for more!
But, as luck would have it, we DO have more! A few of my blogger buds have posted some of their favorite h0liday recipes. You can find them here:
- Adult Beverage Recipe — Modly Chic
- Side Dish — I’m Gonna Fly
- Squash Dish — Cute-ECakes
- Dessert — Running Design