Back to school.
We know what that means; running around, trying to get everything our kids need, without going broke. And, if you have a college students, their needs are significantly different. Not only is there tuition and fees (yikes!), but they need clothes and bedding and a computer and textbooks and…before you know it, you’re feeling pretty overwhelmed.
Uh oh. What about their day-to-day needs? (Beyond ramen noodles, that is.) Don’t sweat it. Sam’s Club has what you need. In fact, they’ve anticipated this very moment and have put together “Back to Class Care Packages” to help you out!
For instance, how about the Back to Class Women’s Care Package?
This care package includes (in addition to FREE shipping):
- TRESemme Shampooo & Conditioner Moisture Rich Value Pack (44 oz. each)
- Gillette Custom Plus Disposable Razors (52-pack)
- Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash (two 23.6 oz. bottles plus one 12 oz.)
- Degree Women Invisible Solid – Fresh Oxygen Scent (3-pack)
- Tampax Tampons – Regular (100-count plus 5-count Tampax Pearl trial pack)
- Crest Complete Whitening + Scope Toothpaste (four 8-0z. tubes)
- TRESemme Extra Hold Hair Spray (two 14.5 oz. bottles)
- Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion
That’s just one of the care packages available…and, you save almost $10 by purchasing the care package vs. buying each item separately. It’s a no-brainer! Sam’s Club has other care packages that are perfect for your college student, such as the Men’s Personal Care Package, the Snack Pack, and the School Supplies Care Package.
No matter how you look at it — or what your kids (not that they’re “kids” anymore…), Sam’s Club can help save you time, energy, and money. That sounds like a good deal to me.
It’s hard to keep up with your college student through the entire semester, but Sam’s Club can definitely help with some of their needs. They can’t write their papers or take their finals…but they sure will help you save a few bucks and keep your college student stocked with the necessities!
Make sure you keep up with Sam’s Club on Facebook!
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Sam’s Club and received product samples to thank me for taking the time to participate.