The Nutrisystem program is 40 and, to celebrate, Nutrisystem has a present for YOU!
40% off Nutrisystem Select Auto-Delivery Orders!
That is amazing news! And, this offer is only available for a limited time, so don’t put it off any longer…get on it!
Nutrisystem consistently outdoes itself with one accomplishment after another.
- In 2003, Nutrisystem introduced Nutrisystem Nourish, a new food line focused on low glycemic index eating.
- In 2006, the Nutrisystem Program for Men takes off, with its first celebrity spokesperson Dan Marino.
- In 2007, the Nutrisystem Silver Program is introduced — with Coach Don Shula as the spokesperson.
- In 2008, celebrity spokesperson Marie Osmond loses 50 pounds on Nutrisystem.
- In 2009, Nutrisystem Select (featuring fresh-frozen meals) is offered.
- In 2011, the Nutrisystem program is named the “Least Expensive Home Delivery Program” by CNN Money Watch.
- Also in 2011, Janet Jackson joins Nutrisystem as a brand ambassador and the Success program is debuted.
- In 2012, Terry Bradshaw is introduced as spokesperson for the Men’s Program after losing 32 pounds!
And now…you can “get on it” as well and save 40%! It’s a no-brainer!
This week, I had run out of most of my Nutrisystem program food, because I had placed my food order late. So, I was trying to eat right on my own…and I think I did OK.
Week 38 Weight Loss: -0.0 pounds. So, that keeps me right at 27 pounds lost. And that’s OK! But it’s not just scale losses that matter…it’s how you look and how you feel. And, I look and feel pretty good. I definitely look and feel a lot better than I did before Nutrisystem! Of course, I still have some weight to lose…so I’m staying on track (especially since my food arrived this week…YAY!) and keeping my eye on the prize!
Call (888) 853-4689 for more information on how you can lose weight on the Nutrisystem program. Get on it!
**I participate in the Nutrisystem Nation blogger program. Nutrisystem provides their meals for my review. I am not being compensated for my participation.